What are you listening to?

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[two songs by Moby]

That band sounds pretty awesome actually. I much prefer awesome instrumentals (electronic or otherwise) to singing in general. Kind of reminds me of some songs from Hybrid. But is the audio cutting out for a split second every roughly 30 seconds intentional? It seems to do it in both of those songs.

That band sounds pretty awesome actually. I much prefer awesome instrumentals (electronic or otherwise) to singing in general. Kind of reminds me of some songs from Hybrid. But is the audio cutting out for a split second every roughly 30 seconds intentional? It seems to do it in both of those songs.

I think it's just from bad upload to youtube or something like that, I just listened through both songs again from the CD and couldn't find any of it. Anyway, the albums pretty good, but it's about half instrumentals like those, and half stuff with vocals. I myself prefer the instrumental stuff much more, but overall it's a pretty good album. Just kink of a random album I picked up without listening to it first, just kinda remembered the name from Chime, and figured I could use a change from what I've been normally listening too.

Seeing those solo KISS albums in your sig, Pan, brings back memories. I owned all four. My older sister used to take my Peter Criss album without asking, all the time. Each one had a poster inside, and they had puzzle edges that made one big poster. Kind of forced you to buy all four, if you wanted the cool poster. lol

Saw them all for pretty cheap the other week so I picked them all up at once. Didn't even know about the poster until after I went back and looked now, lol(and I usually do go and look for any cool stuff in the notes or case for most CDs, dunno why I forgot to with these). I think my favorite of the 4 is Paul Stanley, with Peter Criss in a close second.