What are you listening to?

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CB

Yeah, I just picked up Strangeways, Here We Come yesterday after hearing Stop Me on RB3. Pretty damn good album. I was originally gonna pick up a deftones album though(I don't have any of there stuff yet), but at FYE they were WAY to expensive, I could probably get their whole discography off amazon for the price of 2 albums from FYE....

You know, despite the media making Fall Out Boy seem like some childish, teenage band. They are actually quite good and their music is definitely a lot more mature then what I previously believed. Every mainstream single that was publicized is overshadowed in terms of enjoyability by many other songs on the album it is on. This Ain't a Scene it's a God Damned Arms Race, Thnks fr th Mmrs, and whatever other songs that are popular by them are really "eh" and the less popular songs are definitely what make Fall Out Boy who they are.

I bought The Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet Through Butterfly Wings" single at a local used music/dvd/games shop for $1. I always like listening to/buying singles/b-side records. I would say that The Smiths best record is The Queen is Dead. Also, I will hopefully see MMJ @ Lollapalooza if all things go corrrectly!!! woohoo.gif