What are you listening to?

PeeKnuckle

I listen to a lot of Folk which is similar to Country, like Mumford & Sons, Iron & Wine, Bright Eyes, Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, ect. That song was just overplayed. Completely agree about Muse, album seemed way too pretentious and too grandiose and ambitious, afraid Absolution will remain their peak.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few days have been the greatest for music, Radiohead announce their new album which they're releasing in only 5 days, Glassjaw release a new 6 song EP after not releasing any new material in about 8 years bar their last short EP and the Foo Fighters have released a new song and will drop their new album in April! New song by the Foo Fighters seems very 1990's-ish.

Get Behind Me Satan when it came out was when I started getting into them, 05 was a good year in music, Blue Orchid was the first song, besides Seven Nation Army, that attracted me to them. Loved everything Jack's done since including the Raconteurs, the Dead Weather and his new band Rome which has Norah Jones and Danger Mouse in it. Check them out...

http://romealbum.com/

Love White Keys and any other Blues-esque group that isn't studio fluffed. I like my Blues raw, and with as much emotion that can be delivered.

I listed another documentary here before. The artists in the doc, are pretty much responsible for acts like The Black Keys and The White Stripes.

About the movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363223/

Give that a watch, if you're able to. It will blow you away, no lie. Ain't nothing like the Mississippi Delta Blues. Nothing. I wish I could go back in time, and visit Junior's Juke Joint.