What are you listening to?

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it had Angel Dust, and I think the other 2 were whatever album Epic is from(I recognized the cover from seeing it in RB), and a greatest hits. Either way, it was like 15 bucks so i'll probably end up going it.

For the majority of fans, Angel Dust is FNM's greatest album. I disagree, but like it... but King For a Day is superior.

Meh, I'm glad the Suburbs won compared to their opponents but it's an average release compared to Funeral. So much good music came out last year that wasn't represented at the Grammys and even bands like the Black Keys, which one a bunch of Grammys tonight, we're never even mentioned. Also, I hate that fukcing Lady Antebellum song.

The thing I found most annoying was that Paul McCartney won best solo rock vocal for Helter Skelter. I mean, he's Paul freaking McCartney, and it's Helter freaking Skelter, but that just seems a little unfair. Also, The Resistance was a average to meh album, would have much preferred for Le Noise or Backspacer to win that.

Personally, didn't really hate that song, but didn't like it either. The closest I get to country is Bob Dylan, Neil Young, and 1 or 2 Johnny Cash songs, lol.