Supreme Commander 2 is broken.... I hate effing glitches!!!

So yeah, topic says it all. My favorite RTS on the 360 is completely broken due to a glitch that makes the game completely unfair.

Basically it's a glitch that affects your economy (income). The game has two sources of income, Mass and Energy. You need to build these Mass Extractor structures on specific points on the map and you can build Energy Generators anywhere. You start the match making +2 Mass and +7 Energy without building anything.

However, right at the beginning of the match you start with your main Commander (ACU) and 2 Engineers. Using the glitch, you can have an Engineer start to build a structure (doesn't matter which) and then select the other Engineer and 1) command them to repair the structure which won't work but their building "arm" will deploy then 2) before the building "arm" retracts command it to reclaim the structure.

Bam. Instant and constant income. Now you're getting +10 Mass and +25 Energy. Considering that for each Mass Extractor you build normally, which only give you a +1 to your mass gained, this is a HUGE increase.

This can be repeated, having your ACU build unit structures to churn out more Engineers. For each two additional Engineers you order to do this is keeps really increasing your economy without having to run around the map finding Mass spots to build on.

Seriously. It breaks the game. I can't tell you enough how angry I get when people do this. You don't even know they're doing it until either you get destroyed VERY early by a huge army or until after the game when you can look at the stats and see if someone has a large amount of "reclaimed Mass".

RWWWWAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!

it WAS patched on the PC version (go figure), but I doubt that they'll bother to patch it on the 360. It makes me furious too, because I can't play a single ranked 1v1 match without running into some ******** who is glitching.

Makes me so angry. I love my RTS games but this is ridiculous.

Archived