The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Details

Gamercide

When: Saturday, January 5th, 2012

Time: 8:00 pm est - When the Grim Reaper runs out of prizes!

Where: Gamercide

It's that time of the year again! It's time for The Annual Gamercide Giveaway! I took into consideration feedback from how past giveaways have been run and I think I came up with something this year that will please everyone.

Participants

• In order to participate you have to be a member of the forums here at Gamercide, not just a contributor or viewer of our online streaming. Register
  • You must send me a PM here or an email to siren@gamercide.org with your Gamercide name and what systems you own; consoles, handhelds, and if your PC is capable of handling small or large games.
  • All participants must have their names into me by December 21st. Any names received after that will not count.
  • From December 31st until January 2nd there will be a preview post of the prizes, except for the Grand Prize and the Gamercide Staff Bundle. Those two items will not be made public until the evening of the Giveaway. If there are any prizes that you already have, you can send me a PM or an email to let me know that you already have that prize and I will not include for that prize.
  • You can win multiple times this year. Past years, when your name was pulled for a prize in a category such as Xbox 360 prizes, you were done in that category. Not this year!
  • Each participant will have their name put in the Grand Prize and Gamercide Staff Bundle drawing. Again, you will not know what these prizes are until the evening of the Giveaway! Past years we have given away items such as a Netbook and a gaming PC!
  • Bitching, moaning (except for pleasurable moaning at the sight of the awesome prizes) will not be tolerated. This year you are given the chance to preview and opt out of prizes that you already own. If you fail to send me a message with what prizes you are opting out of this year due to already owning them during the preview days, then it is your own damn fault and you are stuck with it.
  • When you win a prize it is up to you, to get in contact with the person who donated the prize and exchange information. If there are any problems, feel free to PM me or send me an email.

Donators

• If you are donating this year, please send me a PM or email siren@gamercide.org with what your donation or donations are by December 30th.

Prizes

• There will be two "hats" this year. One containing the prizes and the other containing the names. I will pull from the prize "hat" first, name "hat" second.
  • The last two prizes that will be given away this year are the Gamercide Staff Bundle and the Grand Prize.

Make sure to pay attention to the forums or follow me on Twitter @SirenAssassin for updates regarding the Annual Gamercide Giveaway! Good luck to everyone this year :)

Click here to view the article

• 1 month later...

When:   Saturday, January 5th, 2012

Time:  8:00 pm est - When the Grim Reaper runs out of prizes!

Where:  Gamercide

It's that time of the year again!  It's time for The Annual Gamercide Giveaway!  I took into consideration feedback from how past giveaways have been run and I think I came up with something this year that will please everyone.

Participants

• In order to participate you have to be a member of the forums here at Gamercide, not just a contributor or viewer of our online streaming.  Register
  • You must send me a PM here or an email to siren@gamercide.org with your Gamercide name and what systems you own; consoles, handhelds, and if your PC is capable of handling small or large games.
  • All participants must have their names into me by December 21st.  Any names received after that will not count.
  • From December 31st until January 2nd there will be a preview post of the prizes, except for the Grand Prize and the Gamercide Staff Bundle.  Those two items will not be made public until the evening of the Giveaway.  If there are any prizes that you already have, you can send me a PM or an email to let me know that you already have that prize and I will not include for that prize.
  • You can win multiple times this year.  Past years, when your name was pulled for a prize in a category such as Xbox 360 prizes, you were done in that category.  Not this year!
  • Each participant will have their name put in the Grand Prize and Gamercide Staff Bundle drawing.  Again, you will not know what these prizes are until the evening of the Giveaway!  Past years we have given away items such as a Netbook and a gaming PC!
  • Bitching, moaning (except for pleasurable moaning at the sight of the awesome prizes) will not be tolerated.  This year you are given the chance to preview and opt out of prizes that you already own.  If you fail to send me a message with what prizes you are opting out of this year due to already owning them during the preview days, then it is your own damn fault and you are stuck with it.
  • When you win a prize it is up to you, to get in contact with the person who donated the prize and exchange information.  If there are any problems, feel free to PM me or send me an email.
Donators
  • If you are donating this year, please send me a PM or email siren@gamercide.org with what your donation or donations are by December 30th.
Prizes
  • There will be two "hats" this year.  One containing the prizes and the other containing the names.  I will pull from the prize "hat" first, name "hat" second.
  • The last two prizes that will be given away this year are the Gamercide Staff Bundle and the Grand Prize.
Make sure to pay attention to the forums or follow me on Twitter @SirenAssassin for updates regarding the Annual Gamercide Giveaway!  Good luck to everyone this year :)

Click here to view the article