Will Brady be fined or otherwise penalized for this?

PeeKnuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzX_Dtpc0U

Also, their last drive had three glaring problems for me.

1. Clock keeper doesn't start the clock when the ball is hiked. This allows the Pats to run two plays before the two minute warning. Very helpful to them since they had zero timeouts.

2. Brady is about to be sacked, doesn't reach either hash marks and tosses the ball away. If there was an eligible receiver there, I sure didn't see them. Should have been grounding in my opinion.

3. Movement on the offensive line prior to snap. Total false start and no flags were thrown.

Every year this happens and it's things like this that make me stop watching NFL games. I absolutely love football, but the NFL makes me frustrated like nothing else.

I thought what Brady did was a cheap shot, the announcers were saying he was trying to protect him self, I though he was tring to kick Reed. He should be fined for it since no penalty was called. I thought there were several calls that were trying to help the Pats, I also thought they missed the intentional grounding. Although in the SF game they did may the correct no call on the last play the reciever wasnt 5 yrds downfield when there was contact. I think the probelm is for the playoffs they mix all the ref crews up instead of using the best crews during the season that know one another and do a good job.

Archived