Giveaway winners list - discussion

Kira Onime

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be holding a second Giveaway tomorrow, because I've been getting messages from people who won prizes that they already had. I gave everyone the option to message me with the prize preview if they had the prizes listed. Now I know that some of the prizes were listed late so I will cut some slack, plus I am in a good mood :). I'll include the Humble Indie Bundle in here as well. It's almost midnight here so I'm going to bed. Congrats to everyone!

If you won a game you already own, you may want to either raffle it off in the Gamercide livestream, or even hold a contest here on the forums for it. Siren did a bang up job already, and I hate to see her having to do more. She works, goes to school and has small children.

Giving is just as good as getting. =]

If you won a game you already own, you may want to either raffle it off in the Gamercide livestream, or even hold a contest here on the forums for it. Siren did a bang up job already, and I hate to see her having to do more. She works, goes to school and has small children.

Giving is just as good as getting. =]

I agree with PK. Giving feels awesome. And you can make up your own fun little raffle or something.

Luckily for me the only one I won I already had was B2, but I can make use of it too. I haven't played any of those games yet! I don't think anyway, not sure about Assassin Creed 3, is that the newest one?

Did anyone get passed over? We were discussing it on the Gamercide live stream and we think Dubl might not have won anything. We came together and if he did sign up for the Giveaway, he will be getting something.

Awesome list as always, Kira. Thank you so much for making this easy to track!

We had alot of Steam and PC donations and I apologize for those that were console only who didn't win anything. Next year I will try to balance it out some more. I do have something in mind for our console gamers in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! If you guys who won prizes that you already had want to do what PK mentioned that is fine. Either way just let me know :)

I want to say a big thank you to all of our donators including our community members here on the forums and our stream members. This was the first year that the stream community has participated in such a huge manner and it means so much to all of us. I want to thank Kira for keeping up with the winner's list. I also want to thank our community as a whole. You all are the reason we do this year after year. We keep each other laughing with ridiculous posts about topics that only we would talk about, lol. We support each other in the good times and the bad and boy, have we been through some rough times together. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Even though we are miles apart, we are like family. Well enough blubbering. Let's have a wonderful 2013!!!!!

Great to see this still going on. Seriously great job as always Siren and the rest of the community. Sorry I missed donating. I do have a few things I'll be giving away in the coming weeks though.

Dat, it would be cool to see some traffic stats on the site, before, during, and after the giveaway. Found it interesting to pull the couple of years I watched it. Then again, I'm a huge nerd for traffic studies and that sort of thing. lol

I am going to have to re-raffle off one of my donations. Briza won the Gamefly gift certificate, and shes from Australia. Gamefly only delivers to the United States, I just found out this morning. I guess I should have looked into that before hand, but I didn't even think about it, so I'm sorry. I'll post up the raffle when I figure out how I am going to do it. I have no clue lol...

Archived