Firefly MMO

LGWyant

I wouldn't want a FireFly universe. What made that show so great was it's cast and characters, and just running around it's setting isn't going to be the same as hanging with the crew.

Apparently the FB page that owns the game or some crap is pissed off about the Kotaku article, claiming it to be "deformation" (lol defamation) and Kptaku has already responded in kind. Flame waaaars!

Honestly, I'd rather have the series end where it did (along with the movie) versus dragging out over years and years, becoming less interesting with a possible rotating cast. I absolutely love Joss Whedon, but there were some pretty bad seasons of Buffy and Angel. I'd rather it stay on a high note, and I can recall the awesome journey, and maybe play adventures out in my own head like some sort of deranged schizophrenic.

While I agree that the series should end where it is and people should let it go, I feel the need to play devil's advocate.

As someone who did not hear about Firefly until after its demise, seeing it rebooted so I can partake would be amazing. From what I understand the community is a loving group of people, much like ICP fans. They're crazy, but I'll be damned if they aren't the nicest people. To be apart of that would be wonderful and I will always secretly wish that it will come back so that I can be.

It is better, but it doesn't make you any less of a fan is my point. Considering that most of the people who got into Firefly were doing so right around the time it was being cancelled, it's not like you were missing much. Just saying! Most of the fan surge and outrage came after it's cancellation.

Archived