Snoopy Flying Ace is available now!

Ragna Dante

For anyone who's a fan of Crimson Skies for the original Xbox, or just a dog-fighting (no pun intended) enthusiast, Snoopy Flying Ace is now on the Xbox Live Marketplace. You can play as one of 12 Peanuts characters, or import your Avatar if you want to envision what it would be like to be a badass pilot!

Play online in 2-player cooperative modes as well as competitive 16-player matches. Go crazy with 16 unique, customizable airplanes, from barnstorming Sopwiths to the dreaded Fokker triplane of the Red Baron himself! Outfit your plane with 15 weapons to suit your strategy for the next battle. The price is 800 MS Points.

I love Peanuts, and I love airplanes, so this is a must buy for me. Anyone else excited to play this game? B)

This game was announced around the same time as Toy Soldiers I believe. The other game you are thinking of was Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron for the PS2, or something like that. I downloaded it earlier, the game is pretty fun. The controls are simple and easy to pick up, and the game has a charming art style. I dig it, this game is a winner in my book. I haven't done the co-op or competitive multiplayer, but I can't wait to try those out as well. Like I said, if you liked Crimson Skies or any other dog-fighting game, it's worth a purchase.