Huge GameStop Promo For 3DS

Gamercide

GameStop tweeted a huge deal if you need to purchase a Nintendo 3DS this holiday season for that someone special on your list.

With the purchase of a 3DS or 3DS XL, you will receive 2 free games!  Before you go putting on your Santa hat and grabbing your keys and credit card, there is a catch.  Those two free games are Steel Diver and your choice of a Nintendogs game.

No word on when this deals end, so if you have a younger gamer on your list who is asking for some 3DS hardware, you might want to take advantage of this deal before it’s gone.

View the full article

Ugh... Steel Diver is kind of crap IMO. I played it and wasn't impressed. :( Nintendogs? I'll pass on that too.

On a side note, I just posted in the Game Deals thread about some other 3DS promotions. Best Buy is running an ad for a 3DS XL for only $160. This promotion is from Dec 9th-15th.

Target also has the original smaller 3DS for around $130.

Personally I'd go for the XL model (for reasons described in the Game Deals thread). Great system!! I really like it, even though I enjoy my Vita more at the moment (Ragnarok Oddysey FTW!)

Archived