Megan Fox Replaced in Transformers 3

spawn622

So it seems that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a Victoria Secret model, is replacing Megan Fox as Sam's love interest in Transformers 3. Someone needs to get the girl a sandwich or two before Megatron uses her as a toothpick. Sad to say, but I think people will miss Megan in this one.

Why does Michael Bay get to keep making movies?! D:

because Michael Bay knows how to make money .. Transformers 1 and 2 are some of the worst movies I have ever seen .. BUT ... enough people went to warrant another.

NOOOO! This makes me sad, stupid Michael Bay. He can't do anything right. His movies are just explosion after explosion, lol. I'll still watch the movie, but this was a stupid move on their part. I heard there was trouble between him, and Megan. So, that was probably why she quit/was replaced.

Michael Bay would kick the **** out of you.

Uwe Boll would kick the crap out of Michael Bay. Anyone who makes a movie where the main character's name is "Farmer" is infinitely better than someone who puts testicles on a robot.

Not really Uwe Boll is a piece of ****, boohoo he put balls on a robot who gives a ****. You still saw it didn't you? Most everyone did.

balls on the robot didn't bother me so much. robots dryhumping, maybe a bit. what killed it is what he did to the matrix. also, why would soundwave need to hook into a human sat? i watched it, i'll watch the next one, we all will.....but man, he took so many unneccessary liberties.....

(elipse)

Not really Uwe Boll is a piece of ****, boohoo he put balls on a robot who gives a ****. You still saw it didn't you? Most everyone did.

Nope. Uwe Boll is the man. Not going to budge on this one. He takes so much crap from the world and STILL rolls out new crap (and yes, it's crap, but I'm a connoiseur of crap!!!).

And no, I never watched Transformers 2. I watched the first one and after that I refuse to watch further installments. The movie blew, but that's just my opinion.

Nope. Uwe Boll is the man. Not going to budge on this one. He takes so much crap from the world and STILL rolls out new crap (and yes, it's crap, but I'm a connoiseur of crap!!!).

And no, I never watched Transformers 2. I watched the first one and after that I refuse to watch further installments. The movie blew, but that's just my opinion.

Riden the wagon.

Archived