Borderlands 2 Xbox 360

vectordream

Wish I could, man. I still remember our Borderlands sessions from the first game on 360. Great times.

Hurry and get a good PC. lol

I wish you was on XBOX dammit! :D

Well let me know if you ever get it on here.

Looking into PCs right now as well! It pains me to buy a windows system but might just have to.

Vec

I initially thought I'd get it on 360 as well as PC, but I doubt it now. LIVE has turned me off of using my 360. Superfluous design with one too many ads for a paid service.

I totally understand!! I still have Live for a few more months or so. I am really sick of all the advertising. $60 a year is significant. I don't blame you.

Yeah, if LIVE were free, with different tiers like PSN, I could maybe get back on board. However, Steam and mods with PC gaming have spoiled me. lol

Makes sense! I guess for me I sit in front of a computer all day and it is getting harder to do it in the evenings. With the xbox I can lay back on the couch and chill but I always loved PC gaming more than anything in the past. After all I played WoW for 4 years and other games in between. To be honest I used to be a PC gamer first and then console second. I feel what you saying!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived