Member Spotlight – GirlandtheSea26

Gamercide

GirlandtheSea26.jpg?m=1348597249

What’s the story behind your gamertag

The story behind my gamertag OceanicBones is from a poem I had written about seeing the ocean. It felt as if my bones were singing and so oceanic bones was born. Then, when I had gotten my XBL membership I couldn’t think of anything else and just used that!

What game are you currently playing?

I’ve been playing a couple of different ones…I’ve been playing some Skyrim, Lord of the Rings Online, and the xbox version of Settlers of Catan.

What game are you looking forward to that has yet to release?

I’m really looking forward to Bioshock Infinite. I really enjoyed playing the other two so I’m excited to see what they do with this one. Though, the pushing back of the date was a little disappointing. I also can’t wait for Dishonored.

If you could be anything in the world what would it be and why.

Anything in the world? Probably an astronaut. When I was little I had a cat named Smokey and I used to imagine us going into space together and anytime a problem would arise Smokey would be the one to take care of it. Plus, it’d be nice to see space and be better at math.

What is your biggest gaming pet peeve when playing with others?

Kill stealing. It’s frustrating. I don’t usually play with others but when I do that’s the one thing that gets me.

When you aren’t gaming, what are you doing?

When I’m not gaming…well, right now I’m packing the apartment to move. Other times I’m cleaning, crafting or painting, playing with my 3 cats, watching shows on netflix, or on the weekends working on the house my dad and I are fixing up.

You find a genie lamp laying on the street. You rub the lamp and instead of seeing a genie, a rainbow colored zebra pops out and says that you have one wish and you better make it good. What do you wish for?

My wish…to be able to live comfortably without a job for the rest of my life. It sounds lazy but I would rather be spending that time traveling, and spending time with friends and family.

You won a vacation to a private island, but you are only allowed to bring three things. What three things would you bring?

hmmm…The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien (to read while sunbathing), my digital camera (to take pictures while exploring), and my ipod (to provide a soundtrack for the trip)

In 5 words or less, describe your gamer self

elaxed, happy, determined, quiet, comfortable

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Archived