Borderlands 2 pre-load starts... NOW!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The run I mentioned earlier also always drops "Gwenn's Head". It's a blue machine pistol that burst fires 6 shots instead of 3. It also cues a echo recording from Jack or Claptrap. It either drops in Ellie's garage, the Gyro Academy or this one spot on the map. Worth picking up to sell, unless it's corrosive or fire (Siren boo-yah).

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't have a chance to see if I could pop this named Goliath's 'helmet' off, but the other enemies nearby made it too hard. Had to phaselock him for a quick screencap.

TNXz6.jpg

You don't see the enemy red marks on my mini map, but there's another goliath raping face over where the supply container is from the one mission. I had come out of Terramorph's, phaselocked an enemy and then tried to just run through to the fast travel. Ran into too many enemies, popped a goliath and ran to cover so my shield could recover. That's when this guy spawns in behind me

I may actually do this. I'm getting really tired of the poor loot drops and I'd rather fight Leviathan than endlessly farming Vermivorous with a low probability of him even showing up. Add to that, the chances are already low that he'll drop the legendary class mod for my character.

Are the message in a bottle loot random? Just got a killer shotgun. Captain Blades orphan maker, does 1876 x 2 damage but the curse of the nefarious kickback takes about 100 damage from me every time I fire it. Been one shotting some of the stalkers by oasis with it... They're two or three levels above me two.

• 3 weeks later...

They nerfed The Bee today. I'm pretty disappointed.

• Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
    • Increased Recharge Delay
    • Significantly increased Recharge Rate
    • Reduced Amplify damage

Not an MMO. Not a competitive game and no one is forced to use it. You start to nerf items for 'balance', and your nerf hand will never go idle.

Archived