Borderlands 2 pre-load starts... NOW!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been pretty quiet about Borderlands 2 but it was the only way to cope with the wait for it to get released. Since I went thorough the first one fairly extensively, not PK extensive lol, but I played it alot and the only game that could measure up is Borderlands 2. For some reason it is the perfect game for me. It has elements from some of my favorite past games including WoW.

Picking it up tonight. Teaching this class at UNLV is taking alot of my time in the early part of the week so I had no time for midnight play.

I will be getting all the DLC for this one and don't feel compelled to buy to many other games for quite awhile. The DLC for the first game was some of the best DLC I ever bought. Above all I am going to savor this game. I am in no rush for max level or to blow through this.

I wish I could play with you all on PC though. I will be on Xbox. I will be building a new PC probably very early next year.

They're across the board using bad ass points, Pan.

Accuracy feels the same. Especially at the beginning of the game. I think the biggest difference is the enemies. You don't want to run up to them and start firing into their faces anymore. They're smarter now, and their melee can jack you up. Start spending those bad ass points as soon as you get them. They are limitless. First few things I spent mine on were, elemental damage, health and shields. Accuracy will be next, but only because I have two excellent weapons that are super accurate. A legendary pistol I got from the first mini boss, and a sniper I got from the vault chest in Sanctuary.

Gearbox did it again. They improved on just about everything. Best game I've played this year, and even further back into last year.

Via twitter: "Also, if you're playing on PC - turn FXAA OFF. FXAA is NOT AA and typically makes your game look worse. Especially a game like Borderlands. It's a nice gimmick Nvidia created for lower end PCs to have a sort of AA but on high end PCs it just makes shit blurrified. Trust meh."

No clue on how legit.

I've only used it once in a very tight situation. It was then that I noticed what was going on with the RPG. "How am I not out of ammo by now?!?" lol

Original Borderlands had a gun that used up no ammo and never had to reload. The Dove.

g4tv had a live cast and in chat I ask about weapons without ammo. According to a player, there was a weapon in the original that didn't use ammo. Does that sound right? Anywho, he said it was very under-powered. On a more comical note, who

followed claptraps instructions and tried to run through the electrical barrier?

I tried it not once, but three times - lol.

Archived