Guild Wars 2?

Dungeoncrawler69

So, gave in did ya?

yea; level disparity doesn't really effect the ability to group with friends. that was one of my major concerns. Game looks great in motion, although performance is somewhat problematic right now. Besides, not having a monthly sub is what pushed me to buy it. Its been fun playing so-far. Still under the learning-curve :). Have you been playing any Dark Souls?

The level requirements for certain things seems to be somewhat low. I've attempted a few things solo that I should have been able to complete, but could not. I was really hoping to keep farming to a minimum. Interesting design concept with scaling areas. If you wander into an area that is too difficult, an option to utilize a special 'dash' feature will present itself. This way you can probably always outrun an extremely difficult encounter in a higher level zone.

Over here we've all started playing recently. i already picked up the special editon, but won't be able to play for another week till my gaming laptops back in action.

The pvp is supposed to be really badass. Like, huge 100 vs 100 battles. Or so I've been told by the guy down the hall.

• 2 weeks later...

you are not going to believe this but i met an employee of ncsoft/arenanet recently and he mentioned in passing that he had a copy of the game collecting dust on his desk if i ever wanted to give it a try.... after i had already admitted to being in love with wow. so i said sure! i'm happy to try the game.

dude.

he gave me a collector's edition that was fully signed by the entire development team. dude. i am in total shock. this thing is AMAZING. seriously. it feels all awkward like when a girl gets a really expensive gift of jewelry or something. just, wow.

so, now i have to buy a copy of the game because there is NO WAY IN HELL i'm opening this thing. i'm also going to give my best effort at getting him to take it back or else find something totally awesome to give him in return. i traded him a batman arkham city swag comic and art book from pax in trade..... i was expecting a normal copy in return.

so, i guess i'll be playing gw2 soon!

Archived