The Fifty Shades Generator!

ThermoNukePanda

The pounding makes me spritz my flange custard all over his pink tractor beam. With his long-dong silver slamming deep into my quim, the sensation of his pink tractor beam smashing my cervix made me quiver like Vanessa Feltz's diesel-powered vibrator. The unrelenting orgasms from his huge ***** thrusting my stench trench made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun. He curled a giant colon cobra on my boobage just so he could suck it up like a hungry hungry hippo. He munched on my lunchmeat, even though I'd had my redwings for the best part of a week.

• 2 weeks later...

"Inserting a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster into my **** holster got me spraying minge mucus faster than a greased weasel ****. By now, my sperm socket was frothing like a leaky tap. My quim was trembling like a rat on acid. The unrelenting orgasms from his devil's bagpipe ******* my gaping clam cavern made me come so hard, I began sweating like a fat slag in a disco. After having my hatchet wound plowed, he then proceeded to plow my poop chute"

Archived