Final Fantasy VII available for PC download

eStalker

except i can't seem to damn buy it because for some reason it tells me that my payment option selection is not accepted in my region, please select another option but it doesn't give me any options. square enix is a total pain in my ***.

the forums show that lots of people are having download problems. also, be aware that even though it is a single player game people are reporting server down login issues.

For the most part I've heard its just the old original PC release but with cloud saves, achievements, a character booster, and secuROM DRM. I was semi interested in it before but with that kinda DRM.....eh, i can live without playing it. Also I think its only officially out in Europe so that's why you can't purchase it. Pretty much just a real half assed re-release.

i gave my original copy to my niece and nephew :Crying: that was really dumb of me. i was shocked when i saw how much it was to replace it. shocked i tell you!

and i've been replaying ff9 on my ps3. i have the original release ps3 that plays all my games well. the grapics are silly but it's a lot of fun. i'm going to replay ff8 and kingdom hearts just because. i hope they all get re-released with better graphics. i would be a happy girl.

Archived