Resident Evil Afterlife Teaser

spawn622

It would seem that these movies take the game's trademarks and put them in a matrix style environment. The strange thing about it is, if Capcom went in an action-game direction from the beginning, it would probably be a lot like this. It's cool to see Wesker in it, as well as the executioner from RE 5. I may watch it to fill my action junkie side. That said, as a game to movie translation, it sucks, but as a standard action flick, it succeeds.

I saw the RE5 exuctioner in there, and I think I also saw a las plagas zombie to...didn't the other 3 movies follow the games in that it was just the virus though?(like the Original 0-3). I know they didn't follow the games much at all, but I thought they followed the zombie origin part at least.

**** yes, I loved these movies. They are indeed kind of cheesy, but they're also pretty cool. I saw the movies before I ever played the games, then later on played RE 1 and 2. I don't mind that they're different, I think they did a good job of taking the base elements out of the games and making it into Hollywood action movies.

EDIT: Really, first there's a filter on d amn, now there's one on h ell too? *facepalm

Archived