I am better than your kids

PeeKnuckle

If the kids who drew them heard or saw his grades or comments, then I'd feel bad. The only ones who might have seen or heard his grades, were the ones who willingly sketched at his booth at comic con. They were made aware of the intent, too.

NoEpZ.jpg

You found a book that was so interesting that you popped a boner into a tree? I call bullshit.

In this video, he explains that parents and friends sent him the pictures from their children. He even adds; when I asked a few of the children that the parents brought to a book signing, I asked them to point out their drawings. None could. They didn't even retain the memory of them drawing it. lol

Must just be my sense of humor. I also like watching comedy roasts. I'm with comedians when they say nothing should be off limits (although for me, there are some acts/jokes I find in bad taste). It's their craft and art form. We don't tell painters and musicians what's morally correct. All are artists.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, which I have no problem with.

I'm sorry, I have had a couple drinks tonight and I have to admit I have a sick sense of humor sometimes (you've seen the **** I post), and as PK said sometimes when humor is involved nothing is sacred.

That being said. I laughed my *** off at some of it. Not necessarily the pictures, or what the child drew, but the commentary.

Kind of like that stupid Tosh.0 show. it's even like laughing at America's Funniest Home Videos. But yeah.

photo7_iabtyk_oupyth_iabtyk.jpg

Blak Purel FTW.

Archived