RED DEAD!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been some smack talk a brewin' and it looks like our buddy, Elite Effect, thinks he can kill Uncle Twinkletoes. If anybody is on tonight, we need to posse up since I haven't played with the crew in FOREVER.

There's been some smack talk a brewin' and it looks like our buddy, Elite Effect, thinks he can kill Uncle Twinkletoes. If anybody is on tonight, we need to posse up since I haven't played with the crew in FOREVER.

Uncle Twinkletoes, and Gravy Biscuits, DIE TONIGHT!!

300.jpg

Seriously though, I'll definitely be down for some Red Dead tonight. If nothing comes up, I'll be dur.

I'll help you level, Title. Just remind me.

Also, that was way fun last night. Wish you had got on sooner, though. You missed an epic battle. These cocky guys had the Presidio fort tied down and they outnumbered us. We started out with only 4-5 on our posse. Before we got more people into our posse, we had already taken over the fort. I did the same thing on that one, that I did when you came in and backed me up a bit later. Pushed back spawns on one or two other players, to keep them away from their group.

What I don't get though, is why they were all getting upset with only me. They actually formed an 8 player posse and booted me from the game. LOL

It's a scaled down 3rd person shooter with frontier era weapons. If you know anyone that uses expert aim and cleans house at RDR, you be sure to tell me.

Besides, there are matches with expert only. The people I am playing against, also have auto aim.

Also, Bogey drinking and playing RDR is hilarious. "why am I suddenly on fire?"

Sorry you weren't able to join our game, TK. I would have jumped to yours, but I was helping Kevin with a challenge.

Thanks, by the way. Do you want to help me get the Slow on the Draw achievement (10 assists in a hideout in public freeroam) sometime and I'll help you get yours? Pretty easy, the assisting player just shoots enemies once with a strong gun that doesn't kill in one hit, then the other player finishes that same person off, high powered pistol and bolt action rifle work perfectly, but the assists are pretty picky, so you'll still only get like 1 in assist for about every 5 kills even if you do it right each time.

Archived