RED DEAD!

PeeKnuckle

You missed my drunk ***, screaming indian war cries. lol

Unfortunately, there's clips of it somewhere.

I realized yesterday that Gamercide JTV is set so only the Broadcaster can make highlights. I haven't changed it yet, but you can still find the drunk war cries a few minutes into one of the past recordings. Lol, and then sporadically through the rest.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me upset, that I haven't been on in a while. I feel like I'm losing touch with everybody here by not joining in the fun. Plus I don't visit the board as much. I don't know, sometimes things just don't go my way and I have to take a break from it all. One of these days I'd like someone to throw me an invite. Feeling kind of lonely here.

Let me know when you want to play em and we'll play. I have a lot of free time coming up.<BR><BR>

PK's War Cry<BR><BR>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="450" width="600" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=War Cry&channel=gamercide&archive_id=265198036" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/gamercide#r=SDlroNA~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from gamercide on Justin.tv</a>

I've got to warn you, I just started single player yesterday and it's blowing my socks off of my FEET! Much more fun than GTA4 SP was. ANyways, if you see me playing anything but RDR SP, send me an invite and I'll join. Love to be on your stream as well. I'm actually also thinking of streaming my games, especially for Fallout: New Vegas and GOW3. I want to be one of the first on there playing away and listening to the criticism.

*edit: PK sounds a little like Mike Patton in that last part! haha

I've got to warn you, I just started single player yesterday and it's blowing my socks off of my FEET! Much more fun than GTA4 SP was. ANyways, if you see me playing anything but RDR SP, send me an invite and I'll join. Love to be on your stream as well. I'm actually also thinking of streaming my games, especially for Fallout: New Vegas and GOW3. I want to be one of the first on there playing away and listening to the criticism.

Sounds like a plan. If you need any help getting your streams setup let me know. Also, don't forget the Gamercide channel is there for everyone's use. So if you decide to stream then let me know and I can get you setup to stream to it.

It makes me upset, that I haven't been on in a while. I feel like I'm losing touch with everybody here by not joining in the fun. Plus I don't visit the board as much. I don't know, sometimes things just don't go my way and I have to take a break from it all. One of these days I'd like someone to throw me an invite. Feeling kind of lonely here.

Definitely, Em. Next time I'm playing and I see you on, I'll send an invite.

Especially after I warned them to stop and told them they'd be gone from our game. Yet, they still did it. I have no patience for that sort of thing. Especially when I'm sniping someone who's trying to kill us.

We did have a lot of fun earlier, though. We may need to set some guidelines down for those from the JTV channel.

Especially after I warned them to stop and told them they'd be gone from our game. Yet, they still did it. I have no patience for that sort of thing. Especially when I'm sniping someone who's trying to kill us.

We did have a lot of fun earlier, though. We may need to set some guidelines down for those from the JTV channel.

Yeah, rules need to be in place. I had to mute two of them for a while. Though, to be fair, I think some of the later griefers might have just been pubs. I started getting a lot of posse join requests and I just accepted them. Plus we know when to change from fooling around to playing serious. When GG came on we were all just being silly killing each other. Once we moved on some of them didn't get that mode out of their mind. Not making excuses, but it is to be expect when inviting from JTV. All in all it went pretty well though. Streaming for something like 5 hours with the majority of the grief in the last hour or so. lol, pretty good odds if you ask me.

BTW:

http://www.justin.tv/gamercide/b/265447142

@40min = Cow Bung

Archived