RED DEAD!

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Red Dead, so I'm in if you guys have room. I need some pointers on shooting while riding a horse anyway. Dead Eye is the perfect term for that ability, although it applies to me in a negative way lol.

I didn't see your post until just now, sorry. Many of us got the posse cheevo last night, but I'm willing to do it again for the people who missed it.

Kinda wish they'd give it to everyone in the posse, instead of just the leader. It was insane trying to coordinate leaving/re-joining posse for so many. lol

I have Red Dead, so I'm in if you guys have room. I need some pointers on shooting while riding a horse anyway. Dead Eye is the perfect term for that ability, although it applies to me in a negative way lol.

Just change the targeting mode to casual or normal. It will snap to the enemies then. No sense playing expert unless you plan on playing some expert pvp matches later on.

Oh, and I'm game for tonight if I manage to stay awake.

I'd like to try Donkey Jousting tonight.

Two jousters, two donkeys and one person to start the joust.

Line up facing each other from 30 yards out.

Both equip flame bottles.

A third person starts the joust. Both jousters come at each other and throws their bottles at the other player.

If neither knocks each other off with both bottles, you use knives. Not the throwing kind. The melee knife.

The winner is the person who either knocks the person off his mount/kills donkey, or kills the other person.

Any takers?

Archived