Borderlands 2 pre-order [Steam] w/ $10 off if you own original!

PeeKnuckle

I'm in on the BLT PC party too. Already decided I want to play as Zero, but looks like I may need to decide on a second character to have one solo, one co-op like you guys are doing. Depends, with me always getting home late you guys may have already started some nights once Dat is back to his normal schedule. If the times mesh right I could do just co-op, at least for that first and maybe second playthrough. Then again, once max level is reached Bordlands has always been easy to drop in and out of for anytime shoot n' looting.

I know you're joking, but I'm no elitist. Just seen the writing on the wall in regards to consoles. They're going to monetize anything they can, until they push most of their customers away. Look at Steam, a free service and it doesn't even need to run ads. Factor in the sales, and it's no contest if you own a PC that can run games.

Most new games support gamepads, too. It's almost a question of why isn't everyone a PC gamer by now.

*edit* Also, this - http://bit.ly/RwWGtY

(KrapTaco link)

I know you're joking, but I'm no elitist. Just seen the writing on the wall in regards to consoles. They're going to monetize anything they can, until they push most of their customers away. Look at Steam, a free service and it doesn't even need to run ads. Factor in the sales, and it's no contest if you own a PC that can run games.

Most new games support gamepads, too. It's almost a question of why isn't everyone a PC gamer by now.

*edit* Also, this - http://bit.ly/RwWGtY

(KrapTaco link)

Oh I'm totally joking. Thats why I have a PC also. I just picked it up on 360 because it's the console I have right now and most of my existing friends are on there.

I'll probably pick it up for PC too at some point. Will definitely look better on PC, especially if I pick up that new 660ti.

Archived