Borderlands 2 pre-order [Steam] w/ $10 off if you own original!

PeeKnuckle

http://store.steampo....com/news/8484/

Borderlands 2 is now available for pre-purchase!

A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op or split-screen on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.

Save 10% on your pre-purchase of Borderlands 2 if you own the original Borderlands! This weekend only.

BoOoiiIiNnNgGgG!

*edit*

Pre-purchase Now and get an upgrade to the Premiere Club Edition.

Includes:

• Gearbox Gold Gun Pack
    A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!
  • Golden Key
    Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.
  • Vault Hunter’s Relic
    Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter’s Relic
  • New Character Class
    Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as she’s available

I probably won't be able to pay for the copy until about three weeks from now, but I'd be down for reserving one and getting the code later. Most of next paycheck (next Thursday) goes to finishing paying off the rest of what I owe for furniture and I'll have to see if I have the 40 to drop at that point lol.

Game isn't out until September 18th anyways.

It's $180 for the fourpack, minus 10% for owning the first game, so $162 or $40.25 each.

Archived