Steam Summer Sale 2012 Thread

Skylark95

@Sed I was gone camping for a couple days of a summer sale once. I was like a crack addict and asked my brother if I could use his iPhone with 3G internet to see the deals. Still ended up buying Two Worlds II for seventeen bucks. lol

I have a love hate relationship with the Android app for Steam.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the soundtrack for Binding of Isaac, that's all. I did break down at the Best Buy sale that started today though. We were on vacation and happened to be next to one. Walked in just to "look" and walked out with 4 games (Need For Speed The Run-$5, Deus Ex: HR-$10, Red Faction Armageddon-$10, and Pilog Wings Resort$5). Really wanted to pick up Infamous 2 and Splatterhouse, but they were sold out and aren't even available for shipping. It's a sickness ladies and gentlemen, a sickness.

Jade Empire special PC Edition for $3.74. One of the only Bioware games I ever liked. Pick it up if you've never played it. Heck of a deal.

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/7110/

Woah, weird. That was 50% off ($7.50) in the daily deal this morning and I decided to pass on it. They must have updated it, just nabbed it for that price.

Archived