Steam Summer Sale 2012 Thread

Skylark95

Below are a few resources for the Steam Summer Sale.

To start, here is a wonderful Google doc that lists all the bundles for the sale as well as tips, rumors, and other general info:

Also helpful is the following thread on slickdeals that will be updated throughout the sale and link to all the items currently on sale:

Aside from the deals, Steam has also added Steam Badges to profiles. No idea what their purpose is yet as Valve does not seem to have said much about them.

Lastly, if you have not already done so, I would add the Summer Camp group to your groups.

Have fun, but guard your wallet!

ZnTEf.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, the vicious cycle begins for me too. I got Payday: The Heist so I can play some co-op with whoever has it here, and a couple super cheap DLCs for The Binding of Isaac and Sonic Generations.

As always, AMAZING sales, but thankfully I usually have 90% of the games that I would've gotten in the sale if I didn't already have them.

Bought L4D2 after the community choice, and also bought Zeno Clash and Hard Reset. Definitely buy Hard Reset, really great game. Also hoping for Alan Wake to win the community pole so I can get American Nightmare cheap, missed it when it was cheap earlier.

I'm looking into getting into some lite computer gaming for the summer, anyone have any advice on some of these games? Hopefully my laptop will be able to handle them

What are your specs? Anyway though, stuff like PK said, and you can always go with the classics to like the original Half Life(which was only 2.49 a couple of times and will probably end up being that again before its over), the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, Deus EX, Max Payne 1 and 2.

What are your specs? Anyway though, stuff like PK said, and you can always go with the classics to like the original Half Life(which was only 2.49 a couple of times and will probably end up being that again before its over), the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, Deus EX, Max Payne 1 and 2.

Intel Core i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27 GHz

4 GB RAM

Geoforce 310 M Video Card

Windows 7 64 Bit

I'm not really looking into anything with a story, just a quick game to pick up here and there. Do they still make zootycoon and backyard baseball lol?

Archived