Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irish66

Does anyone here play any sports

happy 4th folks. I was just wondering if anyone here played any sports. I myself play semi-pro(adult pop warner)football. Started playing in 1992-95 and again in 06-present.

I played Field Hockey in middle school and high school.

thats way to much running for me...lol..then trying to hit that ball with that little stick. i know i'd whiff get pi##ed and smash it

I play softball, and run, I run mostly for excercise and do the races for fun, just finished my first Ragnar relay race and going my first half marathon in Aug.

Casually, I play soccer and football. Just the occasional pickup game. However, I bowl just below the semi-professional level, and I play collegiate level ultimate frisbee. I'm hoping to eventually make it up to club level, which is semi-professional.

Well its only a half marathon and its my first so I will let you know what I think about it after. I have been struggling on the smoothies but I try to get them in.

I played sports in highschool, namely benchwarming on the football team, benchwarming on the basketball team, losing at ping pong, almost having a heart attack in dodgeball, playing right field in baseball, etc...you get the gist.

Dat- I left all my boards and gear back in AZ (yes, AZ has a ski resort) so it'd be either blow a ton of money on new gear/travel or send it here.

Either way I don't have the cash to make either happen.

Chris- I'm pretty content just drunk wrasslin at work.