June Bug Indie Bundle

PeeKnuckle

2yukO.jpg

This time round, the four top titles in our bundle are Q-Games' abstract platformer PixelJunk Eden (Windows on Steam), the _exclusive_ enhanced PC debut of Magical Time Bean's Escape Goat (Windows on Desura and DRM-free), the musical puzzle adventure Auditorium (Windows and Mac on Steam, Desura, and DRM-free), and Joakim Sandberg's acclaimed 2D title Noitu Love 2: Devolution (Windows on Steam, Desura and DRM-Free).

Also included is a unique bonus: an exclusive new Alpha preview of Joakim Sandberg's upcoming 2D platformer Iconoclasts for Windows in a DRM-free download. And for those who pay $7 USD or their currency equivalent for the June Bug Bundle, we have chiptune superstar 8 Bit Weapon's full-length album 'Bits with Byte'.

Also don't forget that Indie Royale has just launched its Collection feature. This is a page where Indie Royale purchasers can earn loyalty rewards, manage keys for already-purchased bundles, and add already-completed bundles to their Wishlist for possible bundle reappearances! More info on the Indie Royale Collection is available via this blog post.

It seems Indie Royale often seems to bundle the indie games that no one's heard of, some of which are just okay, versus The Humble Bundle doing more popular and successful ones.

Good for getting the word out on some otherwise unknown games, but I've passed on most of their recent bundles. This one looks good though, I snagged it.

Pixeljunk is pretty well known, but I know what you mean.

Yeah I meant in the majority of their bundles, they sometimes have some pretty good ones (or at least when they were first starting), but in this newest one I remembered Pixeljunk and was interested in Noitu Love 2 when I saw it on Steam (the first NL (and other games) can be downloaded and played for free at the developer's site http://www.konjak.org/) so it looked pretty good.

Archived