Diablo 3 Item's Thread

Dungeoncrawler69

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, when you have to keep making dumbass changes to your game like that to "maintain the integrity of your precious in-game economy" (i.e. keep milking the f*ck out of that cash cow), there's something wrong. Just like EA, they don't care about the consumers anymore, just the profits.

I also hate the increased repair bill cost now that I'm higher level and it's starting to affect me. It's holding me back from getting up to the 200k I need for the last stash chest tab.

Did any of you pick up on the changes in the second patch? Pre 1.0.3. They stated that you could now sell damaged gear, and if sold, the new owner would receive it in perfect working order. However, if it didn't sell, you'd get it back still damaged. That tells me they were already thinking of tweaking the repairs, but didn't want it to stop people from selling and buying on their precious AH.

Shit is bad when you have people playing the game naked, on purpose, just to avoid the stupid repair costs. They buy a weapon that suffers no durability loss, and they charge onto the field of battle in their loin cloths.

GOOD JOB BLIZZ. Stop deciding what is fun for US, in a game that isn't an MMORPG. Stop penalizing the people who play this for fun, just to get at the bots and gold sellers. Be ashamed of yourselves while you're at it.

Putting this URL into code, since it's such a big image. Bottom line is, this guy was shafted for $100 on the RMAH, and Blizzard isn't going to lift a finger to help him.

http://i.imgur.com/YGdKB.jpg

Wow, it's a new person responding to the issue each time, and every single response is like it's the first time the issue has been brought up with Blizzard. At least they responded to the guy, I didn't hear a damn word when all my items disappeared before.

This is what we have to look forward to, also.

I've ran into elites with zero cool downs for their affixes. They can throw up countless walls, and as you saw here, teleport at will with zero cool down. In the patch notes, they said their cool down timers would be shorter, but they done effed up. They can use them at will.

Twice, Fap, Kevin and I ran into that stupid vanishing bird. You can't kill it. It takes only so much damage, and then it goes into blink mode. We had to reset our game, or this thing would have eventually killed us. He just follows you around, blinking in long enough to fire at you and then blinks back out.

Bought a new wand at the AH that increased my DPS to around 10k. And it gives 2600 health with each kill, which is fantastic, especially for Archon when you can't use diamond skin or teleport (using the final rune to make it more powerful). Only 30k too. Hate when you get a weapon or item with an attribute that good, and find another that is otherwise better but doesn't have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived