Diablo 3 Item's Thread

Dungeoncrawler69

Hopefully they can remedy the situation at least. You can also buy the authenticator.

http://us.blizzard.c...l?id=1100001981

6.50 with free shipping. Not a bad price to protect an account. And sign up for mobile SMS which will notify you of changes etc. You're a mage right? I'll keep an eye out for items for you. What level?

Wizard level 41 or 42 as I said in the last post. Gear would be appreciated, but I'll wait a bit to see if I get a response from Blizzard before doing anything like that. I didn't lose anything I'd really miss, it's not like I'm at level 60 using legendary gear. The gold will take a bit of time to build back up, but once I get good gear again I'll be right back to where I was.

In the meantime I'm playing other games anyways. Played through Shank again (PC this time) and beat it in all of two and a half hours lol. Awesome game though, replayed it since I plan to play Shank 2 next.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell mode is a motha'fockin' bitch.

Cramped crypt, early first act in the cemetery; let's throw 3 tiny frog things that bound about at around 50 MPH. Also, let's chain them together for extra damage. Heck, while we're at it, let's have them constantly lobbing two hit fireballs. One last thing. Let's randomly make them explode after death, too. Give it a detonation of around 5 seconds after death, when these loot crazy kids go in to grab their hard earned loot.

SERIOUSLY!? I know the difficulty is supposed to ramp up. I get it. I really do. But when you have no where to run, and you're constantly being pelted with shit that kills you in two hits... FUUU. I died, but before I did, I fell back for some room. Fell back around 20 yards, back to where I entered the crypt. So, guess where I spawned back in, and guess who was waiting for me.

At the very least, let me BUFF MY FOLLOWER so he can at least kill something on his own. I have him in the best gear I can muster and he can't even chip away at the small fries, let alone the mini colored bosses.

So looking forward to Act II. Heard so many great things. lol

Found a new legendary tonight. Oasis, Ancient Cave, second level. I know they're not exactly limited to one area, but I did find two legendary pieces in the jail area before The Butcher. Both seemed like pieces relevant to the area. Slave shackle wrists and a torturous helmet with spikes for the face area.

Shield.png

Archived