Diablo 3 Item's Thread

Dungeoncrawler69

Thought it might be an idea to have a thread where we can talk about Diablo 3 items? Someplace to post items that maybe you don't want/need that other gamercide players might. No worries if someone wants/needs to do other things with their items. I'll start it off with the following request.

I'm looking for a nice 2H crossbow for my DH. I'm lvl 15 and have been using the same 'blue' 1h crossbow since lvl 6. Thanks guys.

edit - I'll list my "don't need" items later.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't found any amulets yet but will keep my eye out for rings. Anyone found any dyes? Not that I expect anyone to give them up, but I'd like to think they drop at least.

Certain merchants will sell them. The first I know of that sells them is in the main market area of Caldeum in Act II. Towards the northwest before the path to the palace gates (assuming top-left is north). Whenever I went there he didn't have very many, just light blue, leather brown, a remover, a white, dye remover, and sometimes a light green. The vanishing dye later on.

They cost about 360 each, or if you get lucky you can find a merchant in a little house in the oasis who sells them for half that (found him when co-oping with PK, ended up stocking up on vanishing and removing dyes). He's sometimes in one of the random areas you can enter.

Certain merchants will sell them. The first I know of that sells them is in the main market area of Caldeum in Act II. Towards the northwest before the path to the palace gates (assuming top-left is north). Whenever I went there he didn't have very many, just light blue, leather brown, a remover, a white, dye remover, and sometimes a light green. The vanishing dye later on.

They cost about 360 each, or if you get lucky you can find a merchant in a little house in the oasis who sells them for half that (found him when co-oping with PK, ended up stocking up on vanishing and removing dyes). He's sometimes in one of the random areas you can enter.

They sell them later in act 1 near where you do the blacksmiths wife quest.

i once spent money on a bot for WoW. But I got it back - leveled a couple of toons to lvl 60 in like a week each and sold them for hundreds of dollars. But bliz caught and prosecuted the owners of the bot and it was taken offline...forever. Granted, I had manually leveled a few characters prior to doing it.

I can't fathom spending real money for gold or items.

Especially if they can all randomly disappear. I either had someone scam my account, or the server messed up somehow and deleted some stuff, because when I logged in earlier today all of the gold and items on my main character, and all but the gems in my stash chest, were gone. I sent a support ticket in to Blizzard, it might be possible to revert my account back to a prior state when I had the stuff I hear. All of my characters are still there and have all their levels at least.

This is why I absolutely hate this always online bullsh*t. If the saves were on my computer, they wouldn't have been messed with or glitched, whatever the case is. But the way this is setup, all my save files, work, and progress are always at risk of being messed with, being just on a server somewhere.

No I don't care to pay the monthly cost of a smart phone. The most I might get is an iPod which I hear can have an authenticator, but those are pricy as hell to just get too.

I figure my options are either that I'm done with Diablo 3 for now (I'd rather play a few more of my other games atm anyways), or I bum some stuff off of some people and just keep going. At least all my levels are still there and nothing major was lost.

My DPS is at an impressive 5 now, so any decent level 41 or under mage gear would be appreciated so I can get back in and start getting my own loot again. And it wasn't THAT much gold, but at 60,000 I was trying to build up enough to get another tab on my stash chest (not asking for gold, just some gear to make the game playable).

At the moment I'm waiting for a response from Blizzard support to see if they can do anything, I sent in the message at about 4PM yesterday and still no response. If they can revert it then there's no need to bum gear off of anyone, so I'll just wait for now. And I changed my password too btw, so hopefully it might not happen again too soon.

Hopefully they can remedy the situation at least. You can also buy the authenticator.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001981

6.50 with free shipping. Not a bad price to protect an account. And sign up for mobile SMS which will notify you of changes etc. You're a mage right? I'll keep an eye out for items for you. What level?

Archived