Sign in to follow this  
Dungeoncrawler69

Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread

Damn PK, 26 already? I don't play for a day or two and you're 10 levels higher than my highest (16 mage) lol. That's the sucky thing about level based multiplayer games, hard for everyone to keep around the same level for co-oping. Awesome flag too.

I played with Huff and Sedington for a few hours last night. They were both many levels below me, but are now almost at my same level.

They both also do more DPS than me. Bastards.

@Huff I didn't steal it. Yours was something else when I went to change mine. I didn't even know you were changing yours when I was doing mine. Turns out, we both get back in game, throw our banners and they're almost carbon copies. We couldn't do that again if we tried! lol

I tried it out for a bit. Really wanted to use it so I could lean back in my chair. However, I was already used to the M+KB by that time. If my back starts to ache, though, I'll be switching back to the controller.

Thanks again.

Damn that a ss is fine. And see, my guy does totally look like my avatar lol. Sadly it seems most of the later mage helmets will look funky, with random pointy stuff and horns. The vanishing dye will come in handy at that point (it applies to clothes that can be dyed normally, and just makes them invisible as though that equipment slot were empty, while you keep the stats.)

Here's the new look at the moment:

wizard522.png

A little bit more exotic, lotsa styyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyle.

The Wizard is getting badass. I play the class as sort of a battlemage, rushing straight into groups of enemies with an invincibility spell, a spell shield that freezes enemies that hit him, orbiting death bombs, tornados, blizzards, and the awesome sword/blades spell.