Game of Thrones?

Dungeoncrawler69

So what's the info on the rpg? The videos I've seen indicate its a graphically good looking game. Lots of detail on the armors and such. However, its hard to get a straigh-line on this game since I don't see too much info about it. Releases for all platforms on 5/15.

edit - found this video about combat - realtime during combat and inventory management. You can slow-down time, but never stop it.

http://www.ign.com/v...bat-walkthrough

I purchased the pc version from gamersgate for $30. First, the pc version looks much better with a couple of control panel tweaks (fxaa & af). Personally, I don't think its that terrible of a game. Graphics remind me of Hunted: Demon Forge. The truth is, reviewers are not going to like it. Its more about dialog/story than about combat. Speaking of, its not standard mechanics so that's another thing against it. No time-stop in combat, only able to slow it down. I don't think you can enter inventory during combat. You have 3 belt-slot for potion vials during combat. While in combat, you can bring up different stances/combat moves (initiates a time-slow) that require energy to use (basically a timer function for the special combat moves). If you don't enjoy tons of dialog in an rpg, then you certainly would not like this game.

Archived