Football

LGWyant

Bills got mario williams... Should be a good match. Peyton is probly goin to titans, though cardinals wouldve been a great fit. Bears now have jason campbell to go with brandon marshall... Once baby t.o. Gets out of his inevitable probation. With this free agency, draft predictions just went out the window. Biggest winners so far in my opinion are bucs and rams.

I think the bounties have been going on for a long time. I remember playing in high school and hits that took people out got you a special helmet sticker and bigger cred.

At the level these guys are playing at though, its a bit dissapointing. Theyre supposed to be role-models. Hit em hard, but dont try to injure him.

• 3 weeks later...

Content with the Brandon Lloyd signing, but I'm mainly interested in seeing what they are going to do at RB. I expected the Green-Eillis to leave unfortunately, he was a really classy guy. With Faulk most likely retiring, they have three rbs left, Ridley, Vereen, and Woodhead. Ridley was averaging good ypc last season (except for a few fumbles), I don't expect vereen to last considering he was already out with an ankle injury, and woodhead will stay in his role. What intrigues me the most is that they signed fb Tony Fiammette and Spencer Larsen, perhaps they are getting rid of their running back committee and featuring a three down back?

Or knowing bilichek they'll draft someone and try to confuse opposition. He kinda likes the misdirection school of thought

Oh god, you never know how they're going to draft. I think this year it might actually might be a little more directed because they need to start planning for the future. I expect an OL in the first round, trade the 31st pick for a second rd, pick up another OL and a wr in the second, leave the defense till the third and later rounds.

This years important because they have immediate needs as well as future needs. Brady's almost 35, and I'd say he has 4 years in him max so they need to start building a young OL and WR core to get ready for when Mallet/Hoyer takes over.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived