Iron Man 2

BoxingCrab

So just back from Iron Man 2 and have to say that I'm not overly impressed... it was a good fun movie with lots of bang for it's buck but the story was pretty poor. I think they were trying to put too much into a 2 hour movie..

Mickey Rourke is his usual broody self but is totally underused... Sam Rockwell is also misplaced, tries to be another Tony Stark but just fails miserably... Scarlett Johansen looks so hot in her one action sequence...

Robert Downey Jr. is as always damn good in the role and still as witty as the first movie but again is a bit stretched!! Nick Fury coming into the main body of the movie just proves that this was more a build up to Thor and Avengers than a true Iron Man movie...

Although there was quite alot of action throughout the movie the main bad guy sequences are over WAY too quickly... and WAY WAY WAY too easily!!!

Overall I'd give this a 3/5 purely because it was a good bit of fun and it's Iron Man!!! By all means you have to see it on the big screen but don't be holding out for an amazing blockbuster!

Archived