The Steam Sales are coming

PaNfOoT

Oh it will DEFINITELY get worse lol. I can say I already have all of those games you just got from other sales, I have 9 of the 12 listed items today actually lol. It's a blessing and a curse.

Tons of games you own forever unless something happened to Steam somehow (very unlikely, they'll disengage DRM and online requirements if it did anyways), but a horrible backlogging and an assault on your wallet.

On the other hand it is really nice to pretty much always have a "new" game to play. I often have to watch trailers and videos of games I already own to decide what to play lol. Gave up achievements for the most part, too. Dat knows what I'm talking about. Soon you will be one of us >) .

Yeah, but I only got 1 thing and I supposedly should have 3. I got a 33% off one Valve game coupon for the first challenge where you just click the link. Then I did 2 other challenges for a couple of the games and didn't get anything added, coal or gift. Might be a little glitched. The Steam servers are getting slammed as usual with these events.

Even if I don't get anything (I'll probably already own whatever games I win (so I'd gift em all), and have almost no chance of winning the giveaway with the coal entries), it's still a fun way to get motivated to dabble in some of the other games in my library I haven't gotten around to.

Damn and I was hoping I had made it to the next day without buying anything lol. Still tempted by Fable 3, thought it'd be gone now. Today I'll probably just get The Witcher. I once got it through Amazon's downloadable service for $5, but for the price it'll be much more convenient to have on Steam (it's not installed atm anyways).

I did finally get the coal for those achievements I did yesterday, at least.

xmgd4blwh.jpg

Landed a saving throw today, nothing good I don't already have lol.

Batman is tempting, but I'd wait for cheaper at the moment. Not even worth padding out your library with the challenge games either when most of the prizes you already own or are discounts that aren't even as good as the ones going on now.

Luckily my GTX560 came with Arkham City so I didn't have to worry about that one, though I did buy Defense Grid + all it's DLC for 4 bucks. The STALKER bundle for 8 bucks was tempting me but I put it off since I got Metro, so were the Operation Flashpoint games though I passed on those since I got Arma 2 from greenmangaming a while a back.

Callled RAGE going to either $7.50 or $15 (sadly it only went to $15). Can't find where my calculating post went though lol. Holy freaking dicktits it's a big install, 21GB download.

@Pan Defense Grid is a fun game. I haven't actually given it a proper chance and really played it yet, but whenever I play it for a challenge it's a pretty fun, slick game.

I remember playing the XBLA demo quite a bit but just never got it so, happy to get that. Bought Deus Ex human revolution and Dead Island off amazon for both fairly cheap(10 and 13 bucks), also, got the humble indie bundle and just noticed that 2 of the games were on it (And yet it moves and Jamestown), got the Jamestown achievement and the steam gift I got was Blood Bowl Legendary Edition.

ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS FOR $7.49! GO FORTH AND BUY!

Never played the first one, American McGee's Alice, but for that price it looks like a very interesting game. Snagged. You don't really need to play the first one to get it do you? The first is more her childhood experience, and this one is just another darker adventure into Wonderland now that she's older or something?

Archived