Gamercide Stream

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (PC) with Kevnvek - Let's try to take the sleepy part out of 'Dreamfall' - More awake this time"

Email -- "Your Twitter account is no longer connected"

When the title of the stream is longer than can be handled by Twitter, our option gets disabled. Please keep them short.

i won't be able to stream, apparently i only have 30gb of data left. Not sure how I used up 300gb in a month to be honest. I have 30 left but comcast thinks its a good idea to have a pop up appear every time I do anything on my computer, and they killed my connection. My entire house runs off the internet, no cable at all. Why they think they have the right to slow down my connection and then add pop ups on my on personal computer is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one as well, but I don't know how we'd be able to get them to stream to the official Gamercide channel.  It's one thing to have it stream to your personal twitch, but I'm pretty sure we'd have to put in the actual Gamercide log-in info for Twitch and not just the Stream Key for the channel.  *shrugs* 

• 4 months later...

Archived