Gamercide Stream

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry this took so long to get posted, but I've been busy. The Gamercide Channel is up and running and all Gamercide member streamers are welcome to broadcast to it. The schedule is pretty much wide open at this point so if you want just let me know and I'll get you setup. With a little work and coordination I think we can make this a popular channel on JTV!

Head over to http://www.justin.tv.../all#r=uFUbpRA~ to see me and PK playing PC Borderlands with his XBOX controller last night. Heh, and apparently it doesn't record my voice when I'm the one casting so it sounds like he's talking to himself the entire time. haha.

My BMI arrived in the mail today. Provided I can get it working I will be streaming some RDR tonight. Most likely single player until I get the bugs worked out. I have my stereo mixer but the Mic is in the mail. So for now it will have sound but not voice from me. I'm not 100% of the setup I'm going to go but I may not have a chat window up either at first. I don't have a laptop I can consistently use so that will be another problem to deal with. However, I'll get it all worked out in time :)

Archived