Star Wars: The Old Republic

StealthyShadows

Do these people exploiting the game early on have any real effect on other players?

Well a big affect it WAS having on the game was severely hurting the trade market on the Galactic Trade Network (GTN). Lower level people were getting access to higher level items and crafting materials, not to mention having access to harvest nodes for skills like Slicing (which gives you credits).

So yeah, lower level people flooding the market with higher level items and deeply depressing prices for everyone was hurting the market.

BWAHAHAHAA!!! Our guild finally released our first video. It's a combination of a few of our Datacron field trips and our World Boss tour (killing various World Bosses).

For the record, I'm the fat naked dancing dude. The naked dance line was also my idea. Was hilarious seeing about 30 of us all standing naked and dancing in a line in a Spaceport on a lower level planet. So many pubbies were just warping in and going "WTF?!"

Enjoy.

(Yes, in the credits I'm listed for Naked Dancing Choreography.... my character's name is "Arrwintheknee". lol)

• 1 month later...

Well I unsubbed from the game for now. I have two level 50 characters and have completed all of the endgame content multiple, multiple times. It's just a touch boring now. I mean I could create another character to see the other storylines but I just don't feel like grinding anymore.

The new 1.2 update is supposedly coming out this month, but it's not adding a whole hell of a lot to the game to keep me interested. If they ever release a true expansion and fix a bunch of the current problems with the game I could see myself resubbing but for right now I can't justify throwing a monthly fee to EA/Bioware for what the game currently is.

*sad face* I had such high hopes too.... :(

I wouldn't say Im better than most. It's a shame though because I love Star Wars and was having a lot of fun playing the game, but right now there is literally nothing to do with the main character I enjoy playing as and I don't want to keep spending money. :(

Chris just thought he was getting out of that monthly payment. Lol

I am still getting out of it.

They ****** everything up to be honest with the new "patch". The list of changes is just ridiculous and many, many people are not happy about it. Most of the large guild I was in already unsubbed.

With the "new content" they are adding one new warzone for PvP, one new Flashpoint (small group instance for 4 people) and one new end game operation (8 and 16 man encounter).

They "legacy" system seems interesting, but to be honest it's not enough content for me to keep playing. Plus the new gear is worthless, even the lead developer said that stuff that people can craft is intentionally going to be better than the end game loot drops. Why even run the raids at all if I can just spend money to buy some piece of crap level 10 item that has the best end game enhancements already crafted in to it?

Meh. There is a lot I'm not happy about. lol

Thanks anyways PK.

Archived