Skyrim Giveaway

Dateranoth

This is really short notice and most of you may not be able to attend due to my late schedule. However, I will be broadcasting to our live channel tonight (Skyim) and if I reach 50 viewers for at least half an hour I will do a Skyrim trivia question. Winner will get a copy of Skyrim on any platform.

As an added bonus I will be giving away a small selection of games from steam through the night. Hopefully we can get enough participants to make this fun. Everyone's help would be appreciated.

I won't be able to start until 1.30am Est Saturday so I do understand if you can't attend. However if you could tweet or whatever to get the word out that would be great.

On top of everything if we can get 100 people in there I will do a separate contest here for forum members to win a game of choice.

Stop by and check us out tonight @ http://gmcd.me/gcl

Appreciate the effort from everyone. We never made 50 viewers let alone 50 for 30 minutes, but I had a great time and I gave away a copy of Skyrim. If you couldn't make it, sorry, but it was great times. Hopefully we can take another shot at 50 viewers. We did hold a little over 35 tonight for a while. Regardless it was one hell of a time.

Archived