Gamercide Nostalgia

Dateranoth

Its not for gaylo is it

I'd say Red Dead Redemption would be a good game for it. It's not that new so it's not expensive, and it's not that old, coming out only about a year ago. GTA IV is a good game for it too, but it's pretty old by now. Both of those have pretty big lobbies for multiplayer. But either way, no one would have to drop the $40 on a new game. I wouldn't get the new Halo CE remake, I still have a copy of the original I can play, and the graphics aren't all that bad for when it came out.

We need to come up with a game by the end of tonight. Start listing the game you want to play. Most posts about a certain game, we play on August 9th.

I'll also be needing the gamertags of those who will be able to play. I've given you the date, so make sure you have that day open and will be there.

Go go go. All this needs to be turned in tomorrow morning. Don't let me choose. >)

Halo Anniversary releases Nov 15th, so that's out.

I'm going to vote for Prey. We got many participants last Playdate with PDZ, because they couldn't get the MP cheevos. The same can be true for Prey.

I honestly have no idea where the hell I left the disc for it, but it's not like it cost $5-10.

I'll go out and buy about any game we agree on as long as it is not full price.

Archived