What the FUUUUU did I just watch!?!?

ThermoNukePanda

Wow... all I can say is wow. LoL Handicapped Kung Fu FTW

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak..../6f4_1272904024" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6f4_1272904024" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

My word I don't know if it's because I haven't slept yet or because this is just pure awesome or both.

I especially loved the part where the guy ran with the machete, managed to avoid the bullets and then chopped the guys arm off and beat him with it. LAWLS.

Front to back Ms. Mandy...... front to back.

And yes, that bullet-dodging machete dude is the clip is was referring to. Having your arm chopped off with a machete? That sucks. Having your arm chopped off with a machete and then get BEAT with your own dismembered limb? That's AWESOME. LoL

Front to back Ms. Mandy...... front to back.

And yes, that bullet-dodging machete dude is the clip is was referring to. Having your arm chopped off with a machete? That sucks. Having your arm chopped off with a machete and then get BEAT with your own dismembered limb? That's AWESOME. LoL

Hahaha yeah I was workin on typing my post out when you replied with yours. I want more now.

Ok, this is REALLY going to bug me. I've seen the movie before and I can't remember the name. I've even just went through Wiki and lists of "all" (it's gotta be incomplete) movies released between 1970-1990.

WHAT IS THAT DAMN MOVIE!?!?! Gah!

What was the best part for you Sed?

I like the one where the dude chops off the guy's arm and starts to beat him with it.

Also, the handicapped kung-fu was great. hahaha

All the stuff you said, plus for some reason, I just lost it with a specific scream. The one with the big super cheap looking robot. When it shoots the missile...

..... Don't judge me!

Oh, and the creeper mini-dude watching the little kid in the bathroom, awkward.

All the stuff you said, plus for some reason, I just lost it with a specific scream. The one with the big super cheap looking robot. When it shoots the missile...

..... Don't judge me!

Oh, and the creeper mini-dude watching the little kid in the bathroom, awkward.

Yeah, that robot was awesome. :)

I also have no idea what the hell is going on with the weird asian lady and the floating head which is going down on her. (towards the end of the video around 9 minutes?) LoL

Yeah, that robot was awesome. :)

I also have no idea what the hell is going on with the weird asian lady and the floating head which is going down on her. (towards the end of the video around 9 minutes?) LoL

Lol, yea, awkward. Terrified, but seems to start changing her mind about the whole thing at the end. I'm just glad it stopped before it went further.

It looked like her stomach was deflating or something, so maybe the scary floating head of cunninglingus was sucking the life out of her?

I think it was suckin the baby out of her. She looked like she had a little pregnant belly going on at first.

What i wanna know is why she kept her legs spread like that the whole time. The head had no arms so it couldn't have pried her open. I think she wanted it.

Archived