American Horror Story

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to believe Tates actions were caused by the house. I'm intrigued to learn the rest. Also can't be many more episodes before everyone there knows about the ghosts.

Also does anyone else think the baby is going to be that jacked up baby abomination the doctor made?

I tend to believe Tates actions were caused by the house. I'm intrigued to learn the rest. Also can't be many more episodes before everyone there knows about the ghosts.

Also does anyone else think the baby is going to be that jacked up baby abomination the doctor made?

Honestly I think itll come out normal and just be evil. then like two seasons from now they might make it like 3 or 4 years old doing evil **** to the parents. like the little kid on pet cemetary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What about eating the placenta out of your own body? Google that up. Women do that in this country. *shivers*

Those crazy Asians have been chowing human placenta for centuries, and It's picking up steam here. Placenta stew, placenta lasagna, chicken fried placenta, and let's not forget good ol' placenta tartar... sick.gif

The chick who plays the maid, tweeted this image of the Black Dahlia from the show. Note: It's not real nudity. It's special FX. Going to cover it in a spoiler tag anyways.

Well, don't know where that function is, so I'm going to make it a link instead. Copy and paste to see the image.

http://p.twimg.com/AgMqlRECAAAa_Tb.jpg:large

So I finished the first episode at the link PK first gave out. Unfortunately it's only the pilot episode and I want to watch the second one. The website goes from the pilot to Episode 5? Ugh. I don't have cable TV and I really don't want to start looking for torrents.

Archived