American Horror Story

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Jessica Lange (neighbor) is soooo good.

She is a weirdo lol. But yes, very good. I'm assuming she drug the girl, (Addy?) back into the yard so she'd 'come back to life.' Seems all who die there come back. What the hell is up with black plastic dude???! Who is it supposed to be?

Yeah, that's what I believe, too. The grounds are like the pet cemetary in Cujo or something.

The gimp suit? That latex bondage thing. I think it's either another person who used to live in that house that we haven't met yet, or different spirits use it from time to time.

*edit* Also, I watched a promotional video on youtube awhile back for the show and it had this fine ass brunette wearing the suit. The person in the gimp suit first took off the gloves and there was bright red fingernail polish on the nails. Next few frames shows the suit without the mask and it's that fine woman in it, shaking her long hair free.

So the episode tonight has me wondering how far they can take this. It can't possibly go on too much longer without them finding out the truth of the house. Still has me intrigued though. The sheer number of characters they can bring in is pretty awesome. I like how the steady development of all the back stories. I'll keep watching as long as they keep moving. It's nice to see a series move steadily along with the story arch without dragging ass to make it longer.

From everything I've read, the "stories" will be self contained from season to season. Meaning, this story arc will wrap up at the end of the season. I honestly hope this is the case. Not because this is a bad story by any means, but because I want something different in television. I've grown tired of the same old formula that TV has grown in to, and this show breaks that mold very very well. And who'd have thought the creators of Glee and Nip/Tuck could make this show. :lol:

I'm still wondering if Addy will be a ghost and become part of that house. Constance dragged her over to it as she was dying.

@Spawn & Dat - I'd be fine with that. I can't take much more of that emo father. He's such a weak character and it drives me insane. lol

She was dead before they made it to the lawn though PK. That's why Constance flipped out.

I've never liked Dylan McDermott. He's a very bad actor honestly.

Yeah, she did die, but Constance has something going on with the other daughter now. Constance, as far as I know, isn't dead. She has some kind of voodoo, though. Tate is dead, and must have taken his own life in that house. That's his tie to it. Addie was alive and I don't think she was living alone, taking care of herself. That's why I think Constance is alive. I think she sticks around to be near her son(s).

I don't think we've seen the last of Addie. She was pretty much the only reason Constance had to come over to the house. To fetch her daughter. Plus, she was a damn fine actress. It'd be a shame to end her role now.

You know Constance isn't dead because she's not always on the grounds of the house. Anyone that dies there is trapped there, except for on Halloween of course. I wonder just how many souls there are there. We know of Tate, the two gingers, the gay couple, the maid, Hayden, that grandma thing in the basement that attacked the popular cheerleader, and potentially every single baby that was aborted there. I just wonder who else. Also, the dog. Poor little thing. lol

I, like you, hope Addie isn't gone. She was great.

I don't know about Addy coming back as a ghost now. Thats more than likely why Constance was dragging her to the lawn, so she would come back. But she died before she got there, which is why Constance freaked. I think she would have showed up by now. But you never know with this show. I love it!

I had told Shane early on that I thought Tate was Constances kid. I love getting to say told ya so haha.

I didn't think about the dog being a ghost! I mean she did say it was a joke with tomatoes, but shes a crazy *****, so its possible. I loved when she disapeered out of the security guards car.

I cant stand the husband/dad guy. Hes crying all the damn time! Hes a puzzy, with s's lol. And I tend to hate cheaters in movies and tv too, so he's SOL with me. I want the wife to kill him, so hes damned to live in the house of horrors for eternity lol. Serves him right!

Archived