GameStop Trying to Please Angry Customers

Gamercide

image_95e92b2f3.jpg

In an effort to prove that GameStop is sorry for their recent tampering with new PC copies of Deus Ex: HR, the gaming retail giant is offering a $50 gift card and a “Buy Two Get 1 Free” used game offer.

Keep in mind gamers that this tear jerker offer requires you to spend money for a 1 free used game and the paltry gift card is not enough to buy a new game at the usual $59.99 asking price.

via Ars Technica

View the full article

As bad a rap as Gamestop gets, they aren't that bad if you get in good with the managers/employees. I get free stuff from them all the time and they literally go out of their way at the store I frequent to make sure I'm a happy customer. I know they are the devil or whatever, but I sort of enjoy the banter I have with the guys at my store.

As bad a rap as Gamestop gets, they aren't that bad if you get in good with the managers/employees. I get free stuff from them all the time and they literally go out of their way at the store I frequent to make sure I'm a happy customer. I know they are the devil or whatever, but I sort of enjoy the banter I have with the guys at my store.

Im glad im not alone. ive gotten tons of stuff from the guys at the local store, bought a new game hated it...just bring it back but dont use the online card. Hell i got a bunch of free month Xbox live cards from em once.

Archived