Season Pass Announced For Gears of War 3

Gamercide

screenshot51-300x168.jpg

For all of the Gears heads out in there, be prepared to dig deep into those pockets if you want an 33% off of all game add ons for one of the most highly anticipated releases slated come out this September, Gears of War 3.

Epic Games announced that you will be able to purchase a “season pass” for the bloody awesome shooter that will “guarantee a 33 percent discount on the game add-ons”.  The newly announced “season pass” will cost you an extra $30.

Fans of Gears better choose wisely, because the first round of DLC for Gears of War 3 will be releasing this November.

via Joystiq

View the full article

I'll be waiting for the inevitable GOTY version, if I ever get it. Don't see a reason to support devs at launch by buying their game at full price if their just gonna charge for "extras" a few weeks or a month or 2 right after.

Remember when costumes where just little bonus things, and not something you had to pay 5 bucks for? I miss those days.

lol, you're "paying" for the first 4 free DLC which you would have had to pay for already, and get skins and discount on other puchased content. From what I've heard the first four dlc includes a new game mode, maps, skins, and characters. stuff that seperately would surely cost easily 25-30 dollars.

Archived