BEST COMPARISON ARTICLE EVER!!!!!!

ThermoNukePanda

http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-premonition-is-blatantly-better-than-heavy-rain-165288.phtml

Warning, some of the language is a bit on the coarse side, but I swear to sweet baby jesus that this is the most accurate article I've read in a LONG TIME.

Simply put... Deadly Premonition >>>> Heavy Rain!!! It's the truth!

Looks Like I'm going to have to cave in and get the game when I get a chance. I was holding off until I finished my other games, but the humor level in this game seems to be off the charts. Also, the comments I've read are almost as funny as the article itself. :lol:

Well, I can tell the game rocks, I just didn't want to get it right away because I had just bought like 8 games in the past two weeks. I will most definitely be getting it, probably next week since I am getting Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 this week. Finally found a new copy of it, and for 20 bucks also! Cheap games are the way to go! :P

I forgot what it feels like to actually play a good game.

Dude, that is a solid quote right there. I think that's why so many stupid sites gave it lower scores. They're so caught up on graphics and production values that I think a LOT of them have forgotten what it feels like to play a good game again

Archived