DR3AMxCATCHER'S All-Fronts Code Giveaway

UND3RxOATH

What's Included in the All-Fronts downloadable code?

All 19 New Multiplayer Maps

Flashback, Combustible, Snowblind, and Dark Corners!

New Campaign Chapter

Road to Ruin campaign chapter. Choose Stealth or Guns Blazing.

What does the Veteran Gear Achievement get you?

For those who have asked, Veteran Gears still unlock all Golden Weapons. The minor change means that the Golden Gnasher is now exclusive to Veteran Gears. - Raczilla

Why:

This is me helping ONE special person who needs the downloadable content achievements in Gears of War 2 to unlock "Veteran Gear." I feel the need to give back to the community after I've been helped so many times!

How To Win:

Once I get to 150 viewers (at one time) and 50 followers on JUSTIN.TV, I will choose a random winner and verify with them that they actually need the downloadable code!

When:

Saturday August 20th, around 1:30 P.M. C.S.T.

Justin.TV Link:

Here

How to Help Me Get To 200 Followers?

Tweet This:

Click Here To Tweet! Help Spread The Word! Be sure to add the #GearsWeekend hashtag at the end of the tweet!

Please, Please, Please do not! Accept the code if you're not in need! Help others and do not! be greedy! <3

Come join my friends and myself while we start the final countdown until the launch of Gears of War 3 and as we start the death clock on Gears of War 1 and 2!

Any questions, please ask!! We will be discussing Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 and hopefully getting as many viewers to play with us as possible!

Xbox forums won't allow it, either.

I guess the only reason they might of shut me down because it seems like "trading" when it's really not, yet they let a guy give out codes as if it was nothing. Oh well. I hope we can get this out there, I really want to give to the code to someone who needs it. :)

Archived